- Made in WA to the highest quality from years of experience in camping
- Front box with 2 separate compartments
- Lighter drawbar. Camper can be towed by smaller 4WD vehicles
- For people who want to camp in style with all the comforts of home
Main Features & Specifications
- Independent Coil Spring Suspension with Bilstein Shock Absorbers
- 45mm Axles 1.5 Tonne Rated with Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Alloy single front box with 2x separate compartments, dust sealed , keyed locks
- Compartments –
- Can take 60L Engel Fridge or 80L Waeco
- Storage for Generator, water or fuel containers
- 120mm thick Queensize mattress with lift up bedbase
- Tie Down Rack on front box
- Large drop down tailgate – easy access to storage under bed when camper closed.
- Drawbar 100x50x3, Chassis 75x50x2.5
- Treg Hitch
- Mechanical Winch to close camper
- Stoneguard with mudflaps
- 2x Jerry can Holders and 2x 4kg Gas Cylinder Holders on drawbar
- 110L Water Tank
- Car door seals for efficient dust sealing of bodywork and doors
- S.S. Sliding kitchen from under bed, self supporting with drop down legs, large fold out table, 2x burner cooker, sink with 12v pump, 1x cutlery drawer
- Polypropylene liner above and under bed for Hygiene and ease of cleaning
NO WOOD OR CARPET IN THIS CAMPER!
- Canvas is all Australian made – “Wax Converters textiles”, 4x large windows,
- 2x doors, all with very fine insect screens.
- 2.4m wide Awning (also see optional extras below)
- 15” off road wheels
- Powder coated zinc sheet bodywork
- Separate swing over, gas spring assisted alloy roof rack
- Internal 12v, 240v control panel, 3x 12v sockets, 2x internal, 1x external
- Double 240v pp inside, 1x 240v pp external
- 100amp/hr battery in rear compartment
- 20amp charger for fast charging!
- Anderson plug to charge camper from tow vehicle or solar panel
- LED stalk lights at bed head and in camper roof
GST & Licensing included.$49,990
The camper is upgradable by adding options
to suit your own camping needs.